Wammer
Wammer
Feb 21, 2014
gloucestershire
AKA
Roy
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So, one of life’s more harsher lessons this morning. We are desperate to get to the show, but there’s 4 ins of snow on my steep drive and the car won’t move. I appreciate all of the work put in by the exhibitors, but I fear that the attendance will be low today. Can we get a refund on advanced tickets purchased, or preferably, can the show be moved to another date?

• Haha
Reactions: woodys69

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So, one of life’s more harsher lessons this morning. We are desperate to get to the show, but there’s 4 ins of snow on my steep drive and the car won’t move. I appreciate all of the work put in by the exhibitors, but I fear that the attendance will be low today. Can we get a refund on advanced tickets purchased, or preferably, can the show be moved to another date?
You are kidding, right...?

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can we get a refund on advanced tickets purchased, or preferably, can the show be moved to another date?
Given that I sincerely doubt the hotel will be refunding their charges I don't think that's a particularly reasonable request. It's not like the tickets are hugely expensive to being with either.

Edit: hmm.... although I suppose someone will point out the difference to people planning to just buy tickets on the door...

Real shame it looks like the weather is going to somewhat spoil the show this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valvebloke

Wammer
Dec 3, 2009
Didcot, Oxon
AKA
Graeme
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It would be a real shame because the weather here (Kegworth) is not bad. The roads outside the hotel to the M1 are clear and the traffic's moving fine. There's not even enough snow for a snowman !

VB

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Some people are really keen . Not even officially open yet
80cf9f970db1df155e1c2413a1030d35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beckenham

Vintage Wammer
Wammer
Dec 23, 2008
London
AKA
Fernando
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry about the show guys.
Plan B: Why not arrange the show when Spring comes with more sunshine and this way the 10th Anniversary of Wigwam show comes more bright, just an idea.
In London still a terrible weather since yesterday. The snow has fallen overnight and today strong winds, and chilly day make my terrible flu much worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.