• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

Kegworth Playlist Thank you

mothroth

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 15, 2013
Euxton, Chorley
AKA
Tim
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the members who lugged, carried, plugged in, persevered, tolerated, played, exhibited, proudly displayed and hopefully enjoyed today’s epic show. As a mere visitor I’d like to say a huge thank you. Very much enjoyable.

in each (most) rooms I used the Shazam app to capture what I was hearing. I’ve added those tracks to Spotify as a playlist. Many of you will suffer feint spells from such a playback method but it’s my capture of what I heard today. Many of these tracks were new to me... and that’s one of the primary reasons for the 2:30 hour trip. 

Well done to all involved. And thanks again. 

😎

Sumdumgi

Interstellar Overdriver
Wammer Plus
Jul 4, 2008
Durham
AKA
Les
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the members who lugged, carried, plugged in, persevered, tolerated, played, exhibited, proudly displayed and hopefully enjoyed today’s epic show. As a mere visitor I’d like to say a huge thank you. Very much enjoyable.

in each (most) rooms I used the Shazam app to capture what I was hearing. I’ve added those tracks to Spotify as a playlist. Many of you will suffer feint spells from such a playback method but it’s my capture of what I heard today. Many of these tracks were new to me... and that’s one of the primary reasons for the 2:30 hour trip. 

Well done to all involved. And thanks again. 

😎
Excellent ! Thanks so much for this. Unfortunately I couldn't make it due to other commitments over the weekend. What a great idea to use Shazam !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdak02