SOLD Leben CS600 integrated valve amplifier

SOLD

yivezperez

Wammer
Oct 23, 2020
Leben CS600 integrated amplifier

A beautiful Leben CS600 integrated amplifier for sale in good condition, it has been well-cared, indeed a tube rollers paradise.

Unanimously praised and near-perfect feature set, I am the second owner and acquired the amplifier five years ago.

In 2020 I had the amplifier serviced as some of the controls needed a clean. The amplifier had a complete check over, and we decided to add a copper band to the main transformer to improve isolation further. In terms of wear and tear, the only thing to report is that some plastic has come away on the speaker terminals, but it's minor and doesn't affect performance.

The sound is superb, and I have personally had excellent results with Falcons, Proac and Harbeths. There are many other brands with good
synergy and the CS600 has the power to cope with various speakers.

If you search up Jeff Day, he is an expert on Leben, particularly the CS600 and the Sophia Electric EL34-ST; according to him is the best sounding power valve. I purchased A grade Sophia Electrics (Jan 2020) with that recommendation, and they are fantastic.

The Leben CS600 comes with:

Power valves: 4 x Sophia Electric EL34-ST
Power valves: 4 x Sovtek 6LC
Pre-amp valves: 4 x Sovtec 6CS7
Pre-amp Valves: 4 x Matched 6C37 Tung-Sol Black Plates NOS NIB Double Triode (not used - spare set)

Original Box
Manual
Bespoke perspex top cover (can be used with taller valves with the original top cover removed)

£2800 + shipping

Collection preferred from OX10 but prepared to ship postage agreed with DPD.

IMG_4402.jpeg

IMG_4403.jpeg

IMG_4388.jpeg

IMG_4394.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_4404.jpeg

Reactions: hifinutt and garn63

norliss

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 11, 2009
Cardiff
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not a buyer, I'm afraid but just wanted to say that it looks like a beautiful amp in superb condition. I'm sure that will made someone happy as Larry :)

marko

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Feb 20, 2007
N.Yorkshire.
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wow, what a Beautiful amplifier, especially with the Sophia Electric EL34’s! Yives is a pleasure to deal with so proceed with complete trust. Good luck with the sale Yives.

Reactions: hifinutt

yivezperez

Wammer
Oct 23, 2020
Wow, what a Beautiful amplifier, especially with the Sophia Electric EL34’s! Yives is a pleasure to deal with so proceed with complete trust. Good luck with the sale Yives.
Thanks, Mark it's lovely to look at but it's even better to listen to!

yivezperez

Wammer
Oct 23, 2020
Here's a photo of the rear panel - there are plenty of useful options including switchable output impedance (4,6,8,16 Ohm), 5 line inputs, tape out plus the Leben can run as a power amplifier only (Preamp in).

IMG_4398.jpeg

Reactions: hifinutt

Turn it up!

Wam Bam
Wammer Plus
Nov 27, 2012
Brighton
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Honestly, if I’d seen this a year ago I would have grabbed this immediately. What an amp, just beautiful. Only a lack of funds are holding me back. GLWS.

Reactions: yivezperez

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles