Light the blue touch paper and stand clear - Debunking Myths about Audio Cables

• NEW! Linn Owners Club CLICK HERE and please click join club to have full access.
2022 The WAM show

Nifkin

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 4, 2019
Highgate London
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
These SoundGuys only appear to be interested in bluetooth speakers and headphones: they've probably got a drawer full of interconnects they don't use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: bigrod and uzzy

DomT

It’s all about the music
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It’s quite simple really. Please follow this formula:

a) I used the included free cables = I believe that cables don’t make a difference 

b) My HiFi didn’t come with cables so I spent no more than £10 on each set = I believe that cables don’t make a difference 

It really is that simple although non-cable believers who did spend more than £10 Will state strongly that the decision was nothing to do with sound quality but it was something else important. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullrange

oldius

Staff member
Dec 30, 2008
Liverpool
AKA
Geoff
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Did it hit you or was it just placed there?
A good friend, a believer, placed it there and a new dawn broke. I had a new direction and, for the first time, the arrows on the faded sheathes of my Mogamis meant something: I had a path to Nirvana, otherwise known as The Russ Andrew's Guide. The important part, finally, was that there was balance - there had to be or the Shakti would tumble and all would be lost. 

Last edited by a moderator:

tuga

. . .
Wammer
Aug 17, 2007
Oxfordshire, UK
AKA
Ric
HiFi Trade?
  1. No