Club statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Linn Owners

Listen to radio stations in Flac quality!

Johannes

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I once integrated some radio stations as Flac stations. You can find the files as attachment.
When you have unzipped the files you have to put them into a directory which is accessed by your media server.
In Kazoo for example you can find the radio stations under "playlist". Quality is amazingly good. My favourite station is "Radio Paradise Mellow".

View attachment Radio.zip

TooManyCatweazles

Vinyl Junkie with a DSM
Wammer
Jan 16, 2019
Northern Germany
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thx for sharing Johannes. I'm a regular listener to either of the 4 Radio Paradise channels, and can also recommend them. The CD quality flac was flawed some months ago, but meanwhile works like a charm. A few donations to this listener supported ad free station may have been helpful 😉

Reactions: Imseti

Paul_C

Mar 21, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I once integrated some radio stations as Flac stations. You can find the files as attachment.
When you have unzipped the files you have to put them into a directory which is accessed by your media server.
In Kazoo for example you can find the radio stations under "playlist". Quality is amazingly good. My favourite station is "Radio Paradise Mellow".

View attachment Radio.zip
Hi Johannes
Did you get the logos to show in Kazoo. I have tried similar and also downloaded your zip but no logos show.