• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

Listening to Robins System!

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I spent a few hours at Robins today listening to his system which is something I hav'nt done for a few years and it has gone thru a few changes in that time Not least the addition of a Vinyl front end & fancy Dac.

I'm not going to spend my time saying how great it was but I will say that if he fancied a swop I'd probably be happy to well for a while anyway. Considering what a difficult room to try to have hifi in he has done a brilliant job of it. We had a good catch I heard lots of gossip the only thing missing was a fence between us to lean over😂

A lovely way to spend a few hours with a good mate & good music oh yeahI must mention his local supplied pie & peas to with proper mint sauce too

Last edited:

Andy831

Wammer
Wammer
May 12, 2006
Hebden Bridge
AKA
Andy
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I too had occasion to deliver a spare laser to Robins today, spent a couple of hours listening to both the vinyl and digital systems, and I find myself in complete agreement with Steve and Paul, the system Robin has put together is sounding superb in a room that would give anybody difficulties due to its layout. Stop doubting your system Robin it sounds lovely.

Andy.

Reactions: robin and Cambs12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bernardjeef