M2Tech .Marley' headphone amplifier ,evaluation needed.

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Purité Audio are just about to take delivery of our first batch of the new M2Tech

'Marley' headphone amplifiers.

http://www.m2tech.biz/

I certainly have no experience of headphones and it would be really useful to have some feedback from experienced headphone users.

Essentially I need to know that it works, does everything you require, and hopefully sounds great .

The SRP for the Marley will be around £950 inc vat.

Keith.

batteredhaggis

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 29, 2013
East Sussex
AKA
Jamie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Keith, I'd be delighted (esp. as taking delivery of a Young DAC from a fellow wammer today) and I need to try different amps for my HD700s. I could well be a purchaser of the Marley in due course (also looking at Pathos Aurium). I'd be interested if I went for a Palmer or other PSU for the Young whether it could power the Marley as well. If so (and if you've got one and you're interested) I'd be very happy to do a kind of double review for you.

However, others may be better qualified with the phones. I had HD600s with an X-Can amp years ago until my son bust them; the 700s are a very recent acquisition and I wonder if I can offer the kind of feedback you need. I can do 'fit for purpose' testing though!

Interesting offer for someone though.

KR from the sunny south coast.

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Jamie and 'the other Keith' ,I will definitely be sending you both a 'Marley' for evaluation, Jamie if you could PM me your address.

Thanks again,

Keith.

jatinder

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 25, 2010
South-east England
AKA
Jatinder
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Keith,

I'm available to do a review of it as well if you like - I have a collection of headphones and dedicated headphone amps to compare it against.

(Sony R10 - Qualia Q010 - CD3000 - SA5000, Grado PS-1 Pro, Senn HD600 - HE60 - HE90)

(EarMax Ann Pro, Apogee mini-dac, Angstrom 1-box)

--Jatinder

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online