SOLD Magnum on CD

SOLD

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm falling back in love with Magnum - the UK rock band, not the ice cream! I have pretty much all their earlier albums on LP but very few on CD, and none of the later ones so I can't listen to most of them when I'm out and about in the car, on headphones etc. (OK, confession time, I have some, er, less legitimate copies, which I am looking to replace with genuine!)

Does anyone have any of the following albums in good condition on CD? I'll be honest, not looking to pay a fortune as I already own a lot of them but don't have the time, patience or equipment to convert vinyl to FLAC. But some of these albums seem to be going for a fortune on eBay and Discogs, the cost of postage especially bumps it up as many are outside the UK - I was surprised. I didn't think they were particularly popular! Don't mind paying a few quid each but not £20-ish. I don't mind cracked jewel cases as long as the discs and the inserts are in decent condition

Magnum II
Kingdom of Madness
On a Storyteller's Night
Mirador
Wings of Heaven
Goodnight LA
Sleepwalking
Escape from Shadow Garden
Brand New Morning
Breath of Life
Into the Valley of the Moonking
Princess Alice and the Broken Arrow

Last edited:

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Alas, I am a non-Facebooker (yes, we do exist!) or I would give that a go.

Footnote - I was shocked to see how many more albums there are than I was aware of! Taking out the compilations and live albums there's still quite a few more recent ones I wasn't aware of, including this year's release "The Monster Roars". In fairness my "rock & metal" days were back in my early 20's and I've drifted off into other genres over the decades. Very pleased to find out though that they are playing a gig right on my doorstep in Southampton in December, so... happy days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.