Wammer
Wammer
Dec 6, 2008
Edinburgh
AKA
Teddy Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
holy shit, your sons talented. tell him to tune his guitar. very mumford-y. very radio friendly. with the right moves, he can do very very well.

hifinutter

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2012
north yorkshire
holy shit, your sons talented. tell him to tune his guitar. very mumford-y. very radio friendly. with the right moves, he can do very very well.
thanks, i think he's rather good , he know's about the guitar but it was all recorded before it was spotted so hey ho he is only human . he is only 18 too !!

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
All of the best for musical-and-joy.

Now that I have finished what I was listening to earlier, I am genuinely enjoying hearing the varying audio.

It seems currently to have the advantage of being beautifully simple.

I would happily go into a store and spend £3.99 on vinyl or £1.99 on CD plastic for this suitably-advertised aural enjoyment.

I have spent £2 to download it anyway (even though I can record it free).

Having managed/copied x 4 my download, will keep playing it until I record

Ed Reardon BBC R4 at 11.30.

hifinutter

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2012
north yorkshire
All of the best for musical-and-joy.Now that I have finished what I was listening to earlier, I am genuinely enjoying hearing the varying audio.

It seems currently to have the advantage of being beautifully simple.

I would happily go into a store and spend £3.99 on vinyl or £1.99 on CD plastic for this suitably-advertised aural enjoyment.

I have spent £2 to download it anyway (even though I can record it free).

Having managed/copied x 4 my download, will keep playing it until I record

Ed Reardon BBC R4 at 11.30.
excellent reply :^and thanks for buying the ep , if enough people buy it he will be recording a full album next. :D thanks again and enjoy

hifinutter

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2012
north yorkshire
Have listened to all three tracks & like them all so I've just downloaded the complete EP, will now wait for his album, on vinyl please! ;-)
he would love to release on vinyl i don't know who influenced him there!!! .it costs quite a lot unless you do large runs so he needs to get a bit more following before he can afford it, but here's hoping:upgrade:

Howlindawg

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 9, 2009
Leixlip, Ireland
AKA
Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
he would love to release on vinyl i don't know who influenced him there!!! .it costs quite a lot unless you do large runs so he needs to get a bit more following before he can afford it, but here's hoping:upgrade:
Check out feedbands.

They did a limited vinyl release of an Irish duo and an Italian group recently and it's the artist that gets paid.

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I also enjoyed 3 days ago my recording from YouTube of 'Mary' and the 'Spill' precursor of track 3 of this d'load EP.

hifinutter

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2012
north yorkshire
I also enjoyed 3 days ago my recording from YouTube of 'Mary' and the 'Spill' precursor of track 3 of this d'load EP.
:D :^ He was hoping to put spill on the ep but time didn't allow it so one for the album hopefully cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online