• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

SOLD Neumann KH 80 DSP less than a year old light use only £575

SOLD

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am due to go back to Portugal and I can't fit everything in the car and so a few items need to be sold. As you may know I love these Neumann KH 80 DSP active monitors so will buy another pair when back in Portugal.

Bought these new last May and paid £880 and the last ones one bay sold for more than £600 but I am asking just £600. They are also on eBay as I need to sell quickly.

They have only had occasional use in Nottingham as I have spent more time abroad. They are in grey/black, have unmarked integrated grills and in original double box. They have a couple of minor marks where you insert audio cables as you would expect but everywhere else is unmarked. Collect NG1 central Nottingham or I will send by DPD with insurance c£30 due to insurance or arrange your own courier. tempImageAv3DDq.png tempImagevejrLV.png tempImageW6N7dc.png I can send by DPD or you can collect.

I have taken photos of each side of each speaker and will send them to your email address if you PM me.

IMPORTANT - Payment must be received by 2nd June or no sale. I need to send by DPD by 3rd June at the latest or collect from NG1 Nottingham.

Reactions: t1no and apj

DomT

Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You could pair these with the Neumann 750 Subwoofer and have a great system.

DomT

Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bargain alert. Just dropped price to £575. Please don't make me throw away the boxes and stuff them under my car seat and take them home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
egs