SOLD

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm very fond of this oak unit and used it as a hi-fi cabinet for some time, before I needed to move to a traditional rack for space reasons. It is the ideal size for four conventionally sized components - two on either shelf, plus turntable etc or TV on top. Dimensions are 97cm wide, 50 deep, 56 high. The shelves are each 90cm wide and 39.5 deep. There is plenty of height too so you can stack components on top.

There are a couple of scratches on the top but not too bad, and you can see on the picture a circular mark around one of the handles. The doors have side hinges so could be taken off to make it an open cabinet without leaving marks on the outside. This is probably how I would use it now.

The back has been taken off on one side, and has lots of holes drilled in it on the other, to allow for cables.

£50 collected from London SE23

[IMG]pjg2Q5vPTg+lWitTmj14AQ by eastmoran, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzLUUX

Reactions: kernow and deggie

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm after something exactly like this, and we visit relatives in Brockley occasionally, but unfortunately I don't think we can get it in the boot with the kids in the back as well. Do you ever come anywhere near Enfield?

andreweast

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2009
London (SE)
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm after something exactly like this, and we visit relatives in Brockley occasionally, but unfortunately I don't think we can get it in the boot with the kids in the back as well. Do you ever come anywhere near Enfield?

Sorry Lawrence, I don't think that's likely. I do have a friend up there but I don't think I'm likely to be driving up in the near future. A shame it wouldn't fit in your car when you have relatives so close.

Reactions: Lawrence001

Vincent52

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 23, 2011
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think that looks great, and a billy bargain at £50. If your driving up to North Yorkshire in the near future I'll have it off you in a flash.:ROFLMAO:
🙄

loosend

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 9, 2010
Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I’d put a wanted up on Shipley Lawrence you will get that collected and delivered cheap at a convenient time and it will be looked after in transit

Reactions: Lawrence001

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bargain even with petrol money added to the cost .

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’d put a wanted up on Shipley Lawrence you will get that collected and delivered cheap at a convenient time and it will be looked after in transit
Just thought of that and came back to the thread to read this!

PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.