Old boy on the block

Oliver

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 3, 2006
location, location .
Hello there. I'm new here if you hadn't already guessed.

I've been lurking here for a little time now, reading the debates, getting a feel for the place, finding out how serious we all take ourselves. But despite all of that, I thought it was about time I revealed myself. And please, no sniggering at the back!

I've been in this hobby of ours for longer than I care to remember, spent more cash more than I can afford, listened to too many 'experts' ... and wish I could have my time again. But I really do like music

So I hope I can contribute a few of my thoughts and ideas (and prejudices!) to the debates here. It seems like a fun place!
smile.png

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Welcome to the tent !:DDont forget, we all want to know what kit you use, so we can either A : be in awe,

or B :take the piss........only joking !!!!!!
biggrin.png

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
icehockeyboy wrote:

Welcome to the tent !:DDont forget, we all want to know what kit you use, so we can either A : be in awe, or B :take the piss........only joking !!!!!!
biggrin.png
:doh:why not read the box to the left of his post, I can see his kit listed :lmao:

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Davewhityetagain wrote:

icehockeyboy wrote:
Welcome to the tent !:DDont forget, we all want to know what kit you use, so we can either A : be in awe, or B :take the piss........only joking !!!!!!
biggrin.png
:doh:why not read the box to the left of his post, I can see his kit listed :lmao:
I DID see it Dave.thats why i said only joking.......................unless of course you think ive come down with a dose of Steviewonderitis.?

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Oliver...you are not allowed to be older than me unless you're grumpier than me and for sanities sake, please avoid any posts with Rudi in them...he's had seventeen Linn's and they were all c..p! And since I own a rock and agree with him I'm off, but welcome anyway...I'm sure you'll enjoy the fun!
smile.png

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Umberto Vanni wrote:

Oliver wrote:
I thought it was about time I revealed myself.
Watch out. Solid may be about
biggrin.png
You called?
vanity.gif

Just finished washing out the olive oil I'd massaged into my goatee this afternoon.
smile.png
Its yet another synchronicity that a newbie called Oliver should reveal himself at the same time.:flasher:

Welcome to the lighter side of audio, Oliver.
thumbs_up.gif.3c8ee62eda0e86146178ab30b9facd86.gif
Hope you have fun.

gloSSy whiskers

ps: if a newbie called Destiny appears tomorrow, I'm getting the Creek.
42.gif.6d63386a5269ceda16cdf2e3fe89de81.gif

Oliver

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 3, 2006
location, location .
Rocky

I'm not sure I'm grumpy at all .... only my SOH believes that

Oh yeah, and most of my mates

Oh yeah, and most of the people I work with, except those whose bonus depends on me

Oh yeah, and my son ... and his wife ... and her mother

Not forgetting the neighbours of course.

So it looks as though you can still wear the 'grumpiest' crown. Congratulations!

ClassikFan

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Welcome Oliver.

I don't normally bother welcoming newcomers, but as you have a bit of Linn I thought I'd make the effort!

How's that TT sounding? Don't let Rudi know what you've got.
biggrin.png

griffo104

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 30, 2005
Newport
AKA
Griffo
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Welcome Oliver,

nice set up and another Lyra man :^in the tent - just be careful about revealing too much to these guys though
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles