Wammer
Apr 4, 2019
Highgate London
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi team,

Was curious about REW, so bought one of these in September. It's the rare type that uses USB to connect to your Mac/PC/laptop and doesn't require calibrating. I used it twice, for about an hour each time. However, besides repositioning my speakers based on the measurements it provided, there's not a great deal else I need it for (I'm not able to go down the room treatment route). It comes in its packaging, with user guide, USB cable and wind shield.

Am asking £35 for it delivered.

IMG20221121142744 (1).jpg

grahamfocal

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 16, 2013
yeovil
AKA
graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi team,

Was curious about REW, so bought one of these in September. It's the rare type that uses USB to connect to your Mac/PC/laptop and doesn't require calibrating. I used it twice, for about an hour each time. However, besides repositioning my speakers based on the measurements it provided, there's not a great deal else I need it for (I'm not able to go down the room treatment route). It comes in its packaging, with user guide, USB cable and wind shield.

Am asking £35 for it delivered.

IMG20221121142744 (1).jpg
Hi, if not sold I will take this please.
Cheers.

Nifkin

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 4, 2019
Highgate London
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
PM is private messages. If you're using a desktop or laptop browser, look at the envelope symbol in the top right, next to the bell and search icons. You'll see it's notifying you of a message.

grahamfocal

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 16, 2013
yeovil
AKA
graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Ohh yes please. It's actually for my friend. So I will pay, and let you know his address.
Let me know the total again
Cheers.
Graham.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles