Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Nowhere, West Europe
AKA
Duke of Steepletone
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Good to see that Her Majesty Princess Lardy Da won the BBC sports personality of the year.

How somebody with her background was ever able to learn and excel in horse riding is a real miracle.

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I know, it must have been such a struggle for her. What an example to us all, to see such a battle against the odds.

Unlike that shirker who led the Tour De France from beginning to end, anyone can ride a bloody bike round france for a bit for feks sake. Or that Welsh bloke who only had to box 12 rounds against one of the worlds best fighters, HA! i don't know a single welshman not able to have a fight on their own, let alone with a real opponent.

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The Queens Grandaughter

U1141P28T3D698793F326DT20050409224802.jpg

Zara philips

G

HiFiWigWam wrote:

Duvet wrote:
I thought her speech was amazing:lmao:
Amazingly fantastic and amazing. :raoflmfao:
Can't believe that Adonis Mike Tindall

Mike%20Tindall.jpg

:shock:gets to adjust her riding tackle on a regular basis

Lucky bleeder:green:

Polarbear

Old bear
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2005
AKA
PB
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cloth-Ears wrote:

Who is she ?The main question is simply this; does her body give me the horn ?

After all, that is the point of sportswomen, innit ?

Someone post a pic please.
Off to the tower for you for that comment clothie :lmao:

Injector

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
In a shed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Calzaghe should have won, end of.

If picking someone else then it should have been based purely on 'personality' and 'capturing the public's attention' and thus been Darren Clarke or Monty Panesar.

Zara 'easy life' Phillips should NOT have won.
wub.png

Amazing.

IHaveNoNaim

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 27, 2005
, ,
Injector wrote:

Polarbear wrote:
That gymnast didn't look bad :Coool:
She was minging!
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
True she was no looker but darn flexible.

However moving away from puerile 'lads chat' surely she or Nicole Cook should have won on the basis that there world champions in sports which are practised by the majority of 'sporting nations' around the globe. some of which put considerable sums of money into them while I suspect they get diddly squat support in comparison.

However, stop complaining the great British public have spoken (well at least all the staff involved in the Royal households who were probably under strict orders to vote) and Zara Philips won; and she performed the astonishing feat of making David Beckham seem eloquent.

Injector

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
In a shed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cloth-Ears wrote:

Was she? Post a pic of her.I haven't seen her but , Oh my, these gymnastscan be amazing.

Do you remember Suzanne Dando from a decade or more ago ?

She won the female Superstars sports competition on TV and went on to being a TV presenter.

I remember one of the times I got the most horn ever, was watching her on some programme in the afternoon when she was wearing skimpy shorts and she gracefully crouched into a canoe -- oooh :shock:those thighs !
BethTweddle.jpg

tweddle_pic.jpg

Injector

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
In a shed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cloth-Ears wrote:

Oh Jesus ............Neigh !I think it's case of "nice body, shame about the face". Trust me, she'll have a very nice body. I haven't seen it, but if she's that successful in her sport it will be nice.

But oh yes, agreed, mingin' face. :Unhappy:
:lmao:

Craig

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Copenhagen
AKA
Craig
My, the royal girlie is rather chesty, is she not?

Mike Tindall, Duvet?? Say it ain't so.....isn't he rather rotund?

M

Mr Coherent

A former squeeze of mine regularly used to beat her at local 3 day events, I suspect the horse she is currently riding *may* have something to do with it
biggrin.png

Though I do remember not so long ago when she was dating that Jockey Richard Johnson?, her 2am in the morning 'grimsby fishermans wife' rant at him in the middle of Stow on the Wold most un royal like
biggrin.png
seems she inheirited a lot of her mothers traits!

I won't say she was particularly a looker too, however Tindell seems a perfect match!

M

Mr Coherent

Having seen her up close many a time Phil, and honesty I'll pass. though I'm sure a few would be only too keen!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles