• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

Recommendations for Node2 upgrade, Transport only?

LeoGooner

New Wammer
Jul 9, 2021
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bit boring but another Node is a simple solution
I am coming round to this view! It does seem that the Node is so good that it will take a lot of ££££ to beat it. Will keep an eye on the used market, if something crops up that might make the decision . . . .

Beyond you

Tuesday Music Night’s Est:1978
Wammer
Feb 4, 2013
Ludgershall UK
AKA
Matt
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a Node 2 and used has a transport connected to my Primare DAC 30. I rate the Bluesound Node 2 highly, however my unit is basic and I haven’t invested in separate power supplies etc, although I know on the WAM there has been some excellent reviews.
If I was considering a different product in the future I’d go for a Lumin U2 Mini.

Adam D

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2011
West Lothian
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a Node 2 and used has a transport connected to my Primare DAC 30. I rate the Bluesound Node 2 highly, however my unit is basic and I haven’t invested in separate power supplies etc, although I know on the WAM there has been some excellent reviews.
If I was considering a different product in the future I’d go for a Lumin U2 Mini.

I also have a Node 2 and a Primare DAC 30.

The two units seem to work well together IMO.

I have pimped mine over the years and it now has the Polish power interface fed by an SBooster power supply.

The Node 2 has responded really well to pimping and delivered really good results, which I am very happy with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
languyengoc