Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Weekend bump, feel free to get in touch and have a listen to it. You can bring your gear if you want

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just a word of warning, DO NOT accept PayPal for items that are collected. You have no seller protection from them opening an 'item not received' claim within 6 months of sending the dollar.

Tbh, on this value, I wouldn't be accepting PayPal full stop, its a BIG risk.
Wise words , I was stung for £500 letting a buyer collect and using PayPal

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Still available, got some crazy offers on eBay but nothing is be keen to accept.

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It’s 2AM, listening to Circus from King Crimson. Not many amps can pull it off at low listening levels. Easy to do for others at high volume

. This one just delivers regardless of the level of the selected volume.

I guess being in pure class A within the first ~20W provides the magic needed for low volume listening and then the rest is there if one needs it.

It’s just control, grip when and calmness across the volume range. Exactly what one can expect from a high end amp.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFlash

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Also be very wary of someone turning up to collect it and seemingly making a bank transfer in your presence. My next door neighbour has recently been scammed out of £2k for camera gear. The guy pretended to make the payment while in my neighbour's house. He came to our door first by mistake but our Ring doorbell wasn't recording at that time and we weren't in.

gwernaffield

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
May 27, 2012
north wales
AKA
pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
all ways pay by cash and have a checking pen to check the cash never meet half way , you dont no if it has been stolen ,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles