Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 5, 2006
Forest of Dean, Glos
AKA
Jerry
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm happy to babysit a room or two for 30 minutes to 1 hour each to give exhibitors a bit of a break on the Sunday*, so I thought I'd start a thread to provide a focus for such things.

Post here if you would like to offer or use room-sitting services.

*Mind you, I'd need to fancy your system for me to babysit it.  xD  ... Boenicke speakers a speciality.  B| I've been curious about them for a while!

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Think you should also add your name to the volunteer list for record cleaning duties. 

Well we don't want you enjoying yourself to much, do we 🤔

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'll be alone with all my kit so would welcome 30 mins off in the morning & afternoon ......mainly to distribute some of janes baking etc.  Cake/whisky will be used as a bribe too 😀

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I shall be happy to offer my room-sitting assistance to anyone needing a break. I'm house-trained and in possession of two working hands with all fingers and thumbs present, so I can operate turntables without too much destruction!

Also happy to offer assistance on the Saturday for anyone needing help with lugging kit, room setup etc. I'll be there from just after opening time. PM me if you need help. I'm driving up on the Friday night from Southampton with plenty of room in the back of the car if anyone in the area needs help carting kit too, although I don't think I've got room for John's Quads  :D

• Upvote

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I hope to be arriving around 11am Jules and with approx 800lb weight of gear any help would be greatly received.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Upvote

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I hope to be arriving around 11am Jules and with approx 800lb weight of gear any help would be greatly received.
:^  PM me Keith and we can arrange the logistics. 

(and still happy to help anyone else too, once my back recovers from whatever monsters Keith is bringing!)

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wouldn't object to a bit of room sitting at some stage if you're free Jules. I'll do a room wander on Saturday, but if nothing else I'll need the gents some time on the Sunday!

• Upvote

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
:^  PM me Keith and we can arrange the logistics. 

(and still happy to help anyone else too, once my back recovers from whatever monsters Keith is bringing!)
Everything is moveable on my sack truck or its on its own wheels etc so it's mainly the lift out of the van.

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Drop me a line what time you will be getting there Keith as I can make sure I am on site for then and can offer a hand as you have more than most to move .

Would appreciate anyone to room sit for an hour on the Sunday , mainly so i can just stretch my legs and grab a little to eat .

• Upvote
Reactions: MF 1000

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@Jules_S Can I also put you down for a stint on the record cleaning stall?? 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles