Rotel Michi RHB-10/RHC-10

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
Coming Soon - mint condition Rotel reference pre and power amplifiers.

a5fe1fb9.jpg

http://europe.rotel.com/support/pdfs/manuals/rhb10.pdf

657834d6.jpg

http://europe.rotel.com/support/pdfs/manuals/rhc10.pdf

all the specs are contained within the user manuals that I have provided links to. I believe these are still easily serviced by Rotel UK, but will check fro any prospective buyer.

Demo will be possible early February in Cambridgeshire. Price and original photos to follow.

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
again, don't want to price until I get them and see the condition/hear the sound, but I paid a lot for these - because they are absolutely unused and mint - and I'd never seen a s/h pair before. I'm also yet to see how much customs are going to slap on the price tag.

Would expect around £1400-1500 though.

Sid and Coke

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 3, 2005
nr St Andrews, Fife,
Just about the only items of Hi-Fi that are on my 'must own at some time in my life list' (honestly). My mouth is watering just looking at them and i've never even heard one in real life......

'Rotel Michi' has been one of my favorite e-bay searches for at least the last2 or 3 years. Some Michi componentsdid come up about 5 or 6 months ago ( Active pre, Phono stagea RHB10 amp ), If only i had a creditcard......

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
the power amp arrived today - so these are up and running and currently being tested.

They sound f-ing amazing so far - probably the best amplification I've ever heard, no exaggeration - they groove like nothing you've heard before. Completely clean and effortless power, got the Yammies well and truely under their thumb.

70631798.jpg

18e15727.jpg

they are in fantastic condition - power slightly better than the pre probably 9/10 for power, 8/10 for pre.

£1500

They are now cleaned - and I notice there is a small dent on the top of the face plate of the power - it is tiny, but you can see it in the pictures - was unnoticable to the point where I didn't notice until I went over it with toothbrush and polish

DB

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 22, 2005
Bahrain, , Bahrain
Those are lovely Biccie - oh how I wish I had a spare 1400 Quid at present!

good luck with selling them and if the worst comes to the worst and they haven't moved by next pay day - ie about a month from now - drop me a pm

cheers

Dave.

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
ok, these really ought to have sold by now
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

do folks not realise quite how good these are?

They are blindingly good value - final reduction to £1350.

You will not find a pre/power combo to even sniff the heels of this for the money!!

PS they have original boxes and manuals for anyone who likes that kind of thing
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
the specs are in the links to the manuals ultra - I think the power is 200wpc and the pre is passive - thats pretty much all there is too it!

The reason I'm selling is because I'm a seller, can't keep everything I buy - also, although they are incredible amps, I'm not sure they are exactly to my taste.

Very impressive though, but as always - demo absolutely essential first. They didn't get such a great reputation for nothing though. I'd personally take these above any MF on offer - but that is only because I don't like really like the MF sound.

Think they would kick your B&W's into a frenzy - can imagine them being an awesome combo - come for a demo sometime if you can make the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles