Scottish Bakeoff on 21st Aug

Sony6million

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
United Kingdom
Actually Paul, I'd ideally like to hear a wazoo with my Dyns and the zz-8. I know you said you don't want to shift kit so let me know if you mind. But I'm happy taking anything
smile.png

Dave, is your wazoo the XL version?

G

Phil

Had a think, we are ALL gonna be listening to a few different amps, and various different speakers, and a couple of TT's perhaps for the sake of amp and speaker dems, we should keep the cdp the same, as mine runs balanced and so do wazoo's and B/C then perhaps it would be more prudent to only use my CDP, and if you try and get speakers and stands in car, not to mention my living room, with 8 or so bodies in it, then I feel that it's best if you bring your speakers only, you'll get a good enough idea if the amps are something to pursue further.

Also guys, no huge dem lists of tracks you must hear, this aint like a shop demo, just a few guys getting together, by all means bring some music you think we may like, but we aint gonna have time between swopping kit and chinwagging for any meaningfull dems, just a bit of boxswopping fun, that should give you a taste of things to pursue in the future.

Sony6million

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
United Kingdom
thats kool and the gang :cool:I hate having to box stuff up. I'm not in the market for a new amp really so this idea of making a system exactly like mine was really a half-idea. I'm happy enough being let out for the day :dude:

G

Hi all,

Although I have confirmed I MAY not make it down, however I will let you know AK in good time. If I do come down I could make a Madras or Vinders?

Dave

G

no probs Dave, if ye can't perhaps chris would bring his wazoo, and if you do an curry would be most welcome, cheers

Paul

U

Umberto

Just back from my holidays Paul. I can make it to the bakeoff no probs. I will bring along the Bel Canto. Will see about foodstuffs.

Umberto

U

Umberto

May be another chap coming form the Cyrus forums. Will let you know.

G

List so far looking like

Me

Snapper

Chezi

Umberto

Sony6mill

audio origami

Meg?

Dave Graham, may/maynot make it

G

J, think snapper is making his own way, he needs to be somewheere else, or summat.

Snapper is a press photographer hence the name

P

purplepleaser

enjoy, sorry could not make it,maybe next time.......................lee:Unhappy:

G

will do duvet, thanks, it may even turn out to be an EMOTIONal experience
wink.png

G

Gotcha. ;)They'll all be looking in their piggy banks when they get home

audioorigami

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Glasgow
AKA
j7