• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

See Beckhams new system

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
Read theMail :shock:in local cafe shows posh and becks new set up 4k screen and boxes by Denons
smile.png

Denon DVD 1920

Denon AR 3806

Velodyne SPL 800 R SUB

Kef CI 500 AW Speakers

Denon DVD 2910 DVD and Super Audio CD Player

Fujitsu P42HA 40US Plasma Screen TV 42 inch

The other boxes of stuff made the total 10k spent on AV system

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If i had his money i'd be looking a bit higher than Denon. Call me a snob if you will.

Still ignorance is bliss (and a damn sight cheaper too)
tongue.png

G

would you want to hear Posh's cd's on a high quality system?

kennyk

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 8, 2005
thecrossovernetwork,
Papa Lazarou wrote:

If i had his money i'd be looking a bit higher than Denon. Call me a snob if you will.Still ignorance is bliss (and a damn sight cheaper too)
tongue.png
yeah, but if you're only playing CDs yer missus sang on, it's prolly best not to have something too realistic or revealing
allrun.gif.2dcd1cfcd00feccff4530e9a308ebccd.gif

:sw:

G

kennyk wrote:

analoguekid wrote:
dunno, bring yer posh cd, meet me at the salon in 30mins. gryphon here we come
wink.png
only got the spice girls, will that do, and can we make it tomorrow?

G

Biscuit wrote:

thats pretty standard kit - I would have thought that if he went to a dealer and said "make me a home theatre system" they would pull out the BIG guns.
if it was 6elms then that would be a topline system

kennyk

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 8, 2005
thecrossovernetwork,
analoguekid wrote:

kennyk wrote:
analoguekid wrote:
dunno, bring yer posh cd, meet me at the salon in 30mins. gryphon here we come
wink.png
only got the spice girls, will that do, and can we make it tomorrow?
going to the dentist. toothache and earache on the same day? what are the chances of that happenin' eh?
biggrin.png

stebbo

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 2, 2005
, ,
Papa Lazarou wrote:

If i had his money i'd be looking a bit higher than Denon. Call me a snob if you will.Still ignorance is bliss (and a damn sight cheaper too)
tongue.png
YOU SNOB

12Bore

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 1, 2005
Pub
AKA
Joe
Be honest, an Aiwa micro got to be better thanhis wife doing karaoke!!

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Years ago, snooker's Steve Davis probably in 'Hi Fi Answers' (maybe 'Popular Hi Fi') sensibly talked/showed his LP12-based system. Most 'celebrities' probably do not spend their time/money on audio-consumption. A Charlotte Church documentary in past 2 years showed her mum with her in probably Currys preventing her from spending much more than £100 on 'music centre'. Probably acquiring what we think is (for us) nice audio is a substitute for wishing to impress the world with our talents.

liamjf

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 27, 2005
Eastbourne
AKA
Liam
If you look in the photo there's at least one "Lexicon" box, I agree the Denon's probably for the kids room (or maybe a guest toilet). My guess, The Star have never heard of Lexicon.

liam.

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Chumpy wrote:

Years ago, snooker's Steve Davis probably in 'Hi Fi Answers' (maybe 'Popular Hi Fi') sensibly talked/showed his LP12-based system. Most 'celebrities' probably do not spend their time/money on audio-consumption. A Charlotte Church documentary in past 2 years showed her mum with her in probably Currys preventing her from spending much more than £100 on 'music centre'. Probably acquiring what we think is (for us) nice audio is a substitute for wishing to impress the world with our talents.
Acording to the Mail on Sunday, Katie Melua has just bought a Linn LP12 as she loves vinyl.

Thought i read some time ago that Beckingham Palace was going to be fully kitted out with B&O. Presumably B&O refused as they didn't want their reputatuion tarnished...............
rofl.gif.57a0859802223cfb25763a5f876a4be6.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zymaze