Sleevenote digital music player

Chris_Sleevenote

New Wammer
Nov 17, 2020
Hi all,

My name is Chris. I've signed up to introduce Sleevenote, a new digital product I'm trying to bring to market. Hopefully some of you on the forum will appreciate it.

Sleevenote, is a new kind of digital music player that puts album artwork to the forefront. The device has a large square screen where albums are presented as full size images, with interactive back covers and full booklet art.

We're currently trying to raise funds to make it happen on Indiegogo.

The device has a fairly premium price of £533/~$700. This is mainly due to the custom 1:1 display component. It will support playing hi-res audio, with a capable, but standard DAC chip from Cirrus. We intend to explore superior DAC circuitry in a subsequent R&D phase.

For those of you that don't want to spend £533 on the device, there is also a free iOS app allowing you to experience our vision. Our database of interactive tracklists and album artwork is continually being added to.

I'd love to connect with more people from the audiophile community and get feedback/hear any thoughts or questions you have.

Thanks!

Chris

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi and welcome Chris, I saw this somewhere very recently, and it piqued my interest. Good luck with your venture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chris_Sleevenote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.