• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

SOLD! A Lovely Tube Technology Unisis Signature Power Amplifier SOLD!

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Selling this Tube Technology Unisis Signature valve power amplifier for my Son Who purchased it from Martha'smDad a few years ago. He used it with some Snell J's for a few months & decided it was too risky with his new toddler around so boxed it up and put it away till they moved into a bigger house which has happened but new hifi furrows are to be ploughed so it's up for sale as may be will the J's too.

The condition is lovely and clean (see pics) only fine polishing marks in the abundance of quality chrome work really. I have no real experience of this so I won't try to waffle about how it sounds but I'm sure there are plenty of members who will know more than me & can fill in some details if they don't mind please.

It comes with the original double box, manual, power cable, the velvet cover, and valve cover plug in bias meter+ a couple of spare valves. 

Looking for £750.00 ono would prefer collection from the Leeds area but could be posted at buyers risk if that suits better. Payment via bank transfer please.

Last edited by a moderator:

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It also comes with the original manufacturers plug in self bias meter also in good condition with full instructions in the manual. Lucy the pooch in picture two is not included but could be thrown in to sweeten the deal no food provided.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Tarzan and Bazzer

Martha's dad

Now Milly's dad
Wammer
Jun 2, 2007
Overstrand
AKA
Papa du chien
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I wonder if this used to be mine. . .?

I remember auditioning one when I was selling and thinking - 'you really don't want to let this go' - just could not fault it.

TT amps are brilliant someone should buy this quickly.

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I wonder if this used to be mine. . .?

I remember auditioning one when I was selling and thinking - 'you really don't want to let this go' - just could not fault it.

TT amps are brilliant someone should buy this quickly.
I think this was yours I knew you were somebodys dad :doh:  I collected it in my campervan on our way home from a tour of Suffolk & met Martha at the time.

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yep - that was mine, I remember having a tour of the campervan! A great amp.
The amplifier is a real looker thats for sure👁👁 The chromework is just superb and so much of it my lad says he loved it but could hardly use it with the nipper scooting around🙄

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For the more techical minded a few spec details....

Power Tubes are    EL84/6BQ5 x8

Output Power    30watts + 30 watts (8ohms)

Frequency Response    8Hz - 120KHz @ 1W+/- 1bB.  
15Hz - 50Hz @ 30W +/- 1dB.

Input Sensitivity. 1 V

Input Impedance    130  K  Ohms

Output Load Impedance   6-8 Ohms

Power Consumption   Quiescent = 100W   Full Power = 235W

Voltage   110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V  AC

Dimensions   350(W) x 270(D) x 150(H)  in mm

Weight.  15 kG

And for those who shop with their eye just ignore the above as it's just so lovely innit' 😝😝

m7rso

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a Tube Technology integrated. I will never sell it....never ever..ever. Never. So don't ask..mine ..its not for sale.

Reactions: MVJ

MVJ

60s Music Fan
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Guiseley, Leeds,
AKA
Steve,
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a Tube Technology integrated. I will never sell it....never ever..ever. Never. So don't ask..mine ..its not for sale.
Thanks for the endorsment of the brand Graham good to know it's a keeper.👍

Reactions: m7rso

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mx2one