Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This machine was our first exciting intro to the Applesphere a good few years ago, and we never looked back. After constant Windows anti-virus updates, a big box perched under the desk, etc, here was an all-in-one gorgeous thing which did everything we wanted without fuss... and with more legroom. We installed Microsoft Office for Mac for our familiar apps, making the transition seamless (it won't come with these as I need to reset it for sale).

The iMac has performed flawlessly but I had the chance of an iMac Pro which is seriously overspecced and overpriced for our use but we hope it will see us into our dotage.

The only cosmetic fault here, if you can call it that, is a tiny nick near the built-in optical drive on the righthandside of the machine. If I were buying this, I'd replace the keyboard. All works fine but, bizarrely, the less frequently used keys look grubby. I've tried cleaning them with glass/screen cleaner but it's made them look better rather than as new. The mouse is the wonderful wireless Magic Mouse, the keyboard is wired: you might prefer the wireless version but it doesn't have a separate numeric pad so we went wired.

No packaging so cash on collection only from near Melton Mowbray. I might be able to drop it off w/c Mon 30th when I'm heading to Kendal, so if you live in that skewed diamond-shaped bit of England taking in Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford... message me and I might be able to deliver this to your door.

I can't believe these are for sale on eBay at only £100-125 (yes, it was a few years ago but we paid £800+). Simply amazing you can get this much tech for so little money... but the market is the market. £95 is already a good price. You'll need to ask because it's a sort of ritual, but I've already baked in Wam discounts, so I'll need to politely decline.

PM me, then I'll put the kettle on.

img_8511.jpeg

img_8512.jpeg

img_8513.jpeg

img_8514.jpeg

img_8506.jpeg

This machine was our first exciting intro to the Applesphere a good few years ago, and we never looked back. After constant Windows anti-virus updates, a big box perched under the desk, etc, here was an all-in-one gorgeous thing which did everything we wanted without fuss... and with more legroom. We installed Microsoft Office for Mac for our familiar apps, making the transition seamless (it won't come with these as I need to reset it for sale).

The iMac has performed flawlessly but I had the chance of an iMac Pro which is seriously overspecced and overpriced for our use but we hope it will see us into our dotage.

The only cosmetic fault here, if you can call it that, is a tiny nick near the built-in optical drive on the righthandside of the machine. If I were buying this, I'd replace the keyboard. All works fine but, bizarrely, the less frequently used keys look grubby. I've tried cleaning them with glass/screen cleaner but it's made them look better rather than as new. The mouse is the wonderful wireless Magic Mouse, the keyboard is wired: you might prefer the wireless version but it doesn't have a separate numeric pad so we went wired.

No packaging so cash on collection only from near Melton Mowbray. I might be able to drop it off w/c Mon 30th when I'm heading to Kendal, so if you live in that skewed diamond-shaped bit of England taking in Birmingham, Livderpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford... message me and i might be able to deliver this to your door.

I can't believe these are for sale on eBay at only £100-125. Simply amazing you can get this much tech for so little money, but the market is the market... £95 is already a good price. You'll need to ask because it's a sort of ritual, but I've already baked in FIshie discounts, so I'll need to politely decline.

img_8511.jpeg

img_8512.jpeg

img_8513.jpeg

img_8514.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bohemian

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2008
London uk
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry. Was interested but now unsure, so passing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles