SOLD: Auralic Aries Mini with BOTW SBooster

Griff500

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Dec 27, 2017
Prague, Czech
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Auralic Aries Mini streaming DAC with BOTW SBooster Linear Power Supply.

Located in Sevenoaks, Kent. £SOLD. Collection preferred but can be sent by courier at your risk and, of course, at your cost.

You'll already know this, but it's a fantastic streaming DAC for the money and the Lightning DS app works very well.

The SBooster makes a noticeable difference to the sound quality and provides a far better improvement to the sound compared to the Auralic LPSU that you can get for these DACs.

A rare HiFi bargain!

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Instructions.jpg

Serial.jpg

Accessories.jpg

SBooster1.jpg

SBooster2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheFlash

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Griff

I could be interested in this for second system.  I need a day or so to work this through but may I have first dibs please?

Thanks

Dom

Reactions: TheFlash

DomT

Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No problem Dom.

Let me know by Saturday and it's reserved for you until then.
Hi Griff

So sorry but I need some more time but am still interested. If you have someone else in the meantime please sell to them. I have a few moving parts to my situation that I need to sort out; maybe with a new thread!

Dom

Griff500

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Dec 27, 2017
Prague, Czech
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Griff

So sorry but I need some more time but am still interested. If you have someone else in the meantime please sell to them. I have a few moving parts to my situation that I need to sort out; maybe with a new thread!

Dom
No problem. There's nothing 100% yet, although there is some discussion going on.

Thanks for letting me know.

Griff500

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Dec 27, 2017
Prague, Czech
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
They really did make some considerable effort with this product that you might not have expect at this price point. Very high quality construction and good shielding and an excellent app that has continued to be updated and works really well.

"A high-end product at a non-high-end price". 

DomT

Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I already had the Auralic Altair G1. I was a little tempted by the Bluesound but the Mini’s inputs and hard drive and uPNP won over the Bluesound for my very specific needs. And it will be interesting to now compare the Altair G1 Dac bs the Mini. Not that the Altair would ever be up for sale. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles