SOLD: Keith Monks Prodigy nozzle-type vacuum record cleaning machine (RCM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montesquieu

Renaissance Wammer
Wammer
Mar 2, 2021
Sandhurst, UK
AKA
Tom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Keith Monks Prodigy nozzle-based vacuum record cleaning machine for sale. I put my name down for purchasing one of these when I saw it at its public debut at the Munich Hi-End show in 2019.  It arrived some months later but was one of the first of these produced.

It’s a ‘threadless’ design that works a treat - at least as good as my old Loricraft - and I’m only selling because I really don’t need it alongside my Degritter ultrasonic RCM (which is four times the price).

This was serviced at Keith Monks on the IoW after a suspension issue - I’ve kept it another year using it on and off, but I really don’t need two RCMs so this is now definitely for sale. 

Comes with lid, power supply, remote control (enables you to change the funky lighting), brush and a bottle of Keith Monks Discovery liquid cleaner - all you need to get going. Plenty of videos on youtube (reviews and instructions).

Retail is currently £795. https://www.analogueseduction.net/cd-cleaning-and-care/keith-monks-prodigy-vinyl-record-cd-dvd-cleaning-machine.html 

Offered at £500 £450. Collection only from Bracknell area south of Reading.

KM4.jpg KM3.jpg KM2.jpg KM1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

montesquieu

Renaissance Wammer
Wammer
Mar 2, 2021
Sandhurst, UK
AKA
Tom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Surprised this hasn't flown, it's a Keith Monks ... heaps better than your typical VPI/Moth type RCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online