Ward

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 14, 2010
AKA
Ward
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry we didn't manage the meet up near LaRochelle John, hope the wedding went well. Really pleased to hear you are back with us and agree with all the above comments, our fave thus far is also definitely the laksa done as a pasta dish but also agree that we have seriously been looking forward to no.7 from the outset. No pressure from us either as we can't start till I get back in a couple of weeks.

mikehit

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 29, 2006
Manchester
AKA
Mike
I wish people would stop re-opening this damned thread. I'm going to have to buy a set now!

How many meals do you get out of each large bag?

omegaman

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 19, 2009
Spain
I've done all 5 and thought they where fantastic. Looking forward to 6 - 10, I made the Tacos over the weekend and they were lovely. very fresh tasting. Thanks again for sorting this out.

TheMinimalCriminal

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2010
Villereal, France
AKA
Jon
I wish people would stop re-opening this damned thread. I'm going to have to buy a set now! How many meals do you get out of each large bag?
I think we're hitting closer to 10-12 with some of the mixes. It does depend a bit on your tolerance for heat as some of them have a fair old kick to them. As we're also cooking for a two year old, we're having to err on the milder side at the moment.

MUJI

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
Surrey
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am joining in for the course to be started.

I am one with a low-moderate tolerance for spice but absolutely love them. Is it possible to dilute the spiciness but still maintain sufficient flavour for the food?

Samantha

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 17, 2007
South Lincolnshire
AKA
Samantha
So far the 'hottest' was the Tagine. We put chilli in with the lamb though so extra heat in the stock. And we used fresh chopped chilli in the dish. We like hot.

However some others commented quite hot anyway - but just use half (and don't add extra chillis)

When we have used all the Spice Club mixes and are re-ordering ones already had - Tagine is top of the list so far.

MUJI

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
Surrey
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have just received the spice package from John last Friday. How do you guys store the spices?

leenorris78

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 1, 2009
London - SE23 -HOP
AKA
Lee
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
John,

As a person with no sense of smell but a love of cooking, can I join spice club please? I have only just stumbled across this thread.

The reviews are very encouraging. :)

I will also PM. I presume paypal?

Many thanks, Lee

TheMinimalCriminal

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2010
Villereal, France
AKA
Jon
John,As a person with no sense of smell but a love of cooking, can I join spice club please? I have only just stumbled across this thread.

The reviews are very encouraging. :)

I will also PM. I presume paypal?

Many thanks, Lee
I'm in the same boat as you (no sense of smell) and the spice club is still bloody great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online