• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

Steel and Glass Rack three shelves plus top

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is more of an advance offer so that those interested can get things sorted . I have just bought a new rack which I will pick up this Friday morning for use at the Wam Show . This is the current rack I amusing and it is a little crowded as it was not really set up for this system but a legacy from a previous set up . The new rack has five shelves and the top so I can arrange everything in a more ordered way .

Once the show has finished this rack is surplus to requirements and it is up for anyone to collect . I would like a small donation to the Wam Show Charity if possible. I am based in Liverpool and would prefer to have this on collection only . However if you are close to Liverpool would be prepared to deliver . It goes without saying but just to be clear non of the kit on the rack is going just the rack . Once I have done a strip down on Thursday will put up another picture of just the rack .

Attachments

• _IGP9087.JPG
    _IGP9087.JPG
    665.4 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: belloire

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Okay system all dismantled and here is a picture with just my Croft sitting on top . Let me know if you are interested .

Attachments

• IMG_20220929_162246744.jpg
    IMG_20220929_162246744.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Back now from the Wam Show and this has to go as I need the space for my new rack that I collected before the show . So if anyone is interested please get in touch as if there is no takers then it goes to the tip .

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Right not liking doing this but just do not have the room this will stay up for today and if you contact me can keep for a short while for collection . But if no takers then tomorrow it goes to a charity shop as this has just got to be gone . Have cleaned all the shelves and the frame so it is now ready to go and just load kit on .

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Think this is now gone some on on another forum has claimed good that it is going to be recycled .