Space Explorer
Wammer
Oct 11, 2018
Vancouver
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
With all the talk of Organik upgrades for Akurate level, I wonder about the future of my Akubariks.

Rumours of new designed Linn amps, makes me think that this could migrate over to my Akubarik‘s amp modules.

It seems extremely likely that there will be Organic DAC boards for Akubariks as well.

I also suspect there will be an upgrade for the 3K arrays, or would Linn come out with a whole new replacement speaker for the Akubariks?

This is all pure speculation at this point, but it does make me wonder about the future of my speakers

Ben Webster

System doesn‘t matter - if you have mine
Wammer
Dec 16, 2019
Frankfurt a.M. 🇩🇪
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m sure Linn will offer the next step for you (upgrade or trade in).

But why not be happy with your existing fantastic system. There is always a better system (within or outside the Linn galaxy). So maybe it‘s time to think about listening to music instead of thinking about the next Investment and the next Investment and the next …

Last edited:

Paulssurround

Space Explorer
Wammer
Oct 11, 2018
Vancouver
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m sure will offer the next step for you (upgrade or trade in).

But why not be happy with your existing fantastic system. There is always a better system (within or outside the Linn galaxy). So maybe it‘s time to think about listening to music instead of thinking about the next Investment and the next Investment and the next …
Thanks Ben.

Of course you are right, and I am very happy with my current system. It is by far the best it has ever sounded.

I am attempting to start a new topic for us to ponder 😊

Reactions: maddog_007