The North East Bake Off Update.

P

Progmeister

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well all sorted. The first North East Bake Off is all set for Friday 22nd of March 2013. Please contact me for more information. To make the evening a little more interesting Mark and Phil from Ming Da UK will be attending and demonstrating some of their wares. Please let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like them to bring and i will get in touch with them.

The Moorings on Hartlepool marina is fully licensed and the perfect place for our first North East Bake off and though it won't be on the scale of Scalford Hall et al it promises to be a great musical evening of banter. Bottled and canned beers/lagers, alcopops and wine will be available for purchase should anyone wish to partake. a voluntary contribution of £3 to help with expenses would be appreciated. Please let me know if you will be attending and anyone accompanying you just so i have an idea of numbers. I will post updates if or when needed.

I look forward to meeting you and putting a face to names. :pint:

regards

Steve Petch

myrman

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 26, 2007
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Steve I'm not sure why are there 3 threads running for this? I've deleted one. You only need to post in the Bake off section - not the 2 Channel. :)

Anyway have a good one.

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
I should be there, I will probably bring my t/t, carts, an sut and phonostage, if that's any use?

Do you think we could get the other thread deleted now, to avoid confusion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles