Oct 13, 2006
United Kingdom
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Thanks Ben.
Lovely shot of the green woodpecker. I've not managed to get close enough for a shot like that.

Funnily enough I have got a new camera ;) But all of the images here are with the "old" A9. I'm still catching up with photos taken months ago! I haven't used it much yet but first impressions of my new Sony A1 are good and I am very happy with it.

Maybe one day I'll think about some bins too...

Reactions: Bolts

Bolts

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 10, 2013
Kingston Surrey
AKA
Ben
Thanks Ben.
Lovely shot of the green woodpecker. I've not managed to get close enough for a shot like that.

Funnily enough I have got a new camera ;) But all of the images here are with the "old" A9. I'm still catching up with photos taken months ago! I haven't used it much yet but first impressions of my new Sony A1 are good and I am very happy with it.

Maybe one day I'll think about some bins too...
Thanks and yes, right I think I saw they were A9 images - can’t imagine the possibilities when you start using the A1 in anger Keith!

The decent binoculars have genuinely been a revelation - find the bird, then up with the camera, bang, really good. Obvious I suppose, but then I used to kid myself I spotted most things with the camera and naked eye, but definitely not. The z9 is pretty amazing - AF yes but mainly the fact you can grab 20-30 shots in an instant - that makes a massive difference to getting the right shot, albeit you spend ages deleting 100’s of files after 😉 All the flagship cameras are incredible now so no excuses I guess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles