• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

Wall bracket for large standmount?

Tenson

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 2, 2006
I have a relative in Korea who wants to wall mount some Behringer B2031a speakers. These are 15kg each and measure 40cm x 25cm x 29cm hwd. Audiophile considerations are not important. Any recommendations?

anonymoustao

Wammer
New Wammer
May 15, 2011
I have a relative in Korea who wants to wall mount some Behringer B2031a speakers. These are 15kg each and measure 40cm x 25cm x 29cm hwd. Audiophile considerations are not important. Any recommendations?
I looked into the 2031a after reading Earl Geddes' positive account, but haven't heard one. From what I recall, Behringer intended those to be used as nearfield monitors, and even advised against having them close to the wall in the manual. Consequently, they do not sell a wall mount bracket for that model. Still, I believe KRK makes a wall mount for a similarly sized speaker that could work. Here it is:

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-KRK-STDX68A1-LIST

If that doesn't work out or isn't available in Korea, I'm sure that your relative could find a suitable DIY solution after a visit to a hardware store. Maybe trying a soffit mounting would be more aesthetically pleasing, if sound considerations aren't primary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinchitshaw