Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
After a thumbs up from the forum Mods, I have created a 9 question Census that I hope many of you would take a few minutes to complete.

As discussed in the original thread, I think it would be interesting to capture where we are at this moment in time in this hobby of ours - the demographic, what we listen on and how.  Is streaming now the most listened to source?, to what extent has the latest technology trends in amplifiers and speakers impacted our systems?, In which direction are our listening trends heading and where are we on our HiFi journey?

The census is securely hosted on Survey Monkey, is accessed by a web link and there is no request to enter any identifying personal information.  The information collected will be solely used for discussion within this Forum.

Ideally, I would have created a 15-20 question version but 9 is the limit on Survey Monkey before having to access their pricey subscription options.  With a bit of juggling and use of multi-option answer sets have managed to cram as much as I can, so apologies if a couple of the questions are a bit clunky as a result.

As with all such surveys, getting as many respondents as possible leads to better results.  Even if you are not a regular poster or even visitor to this forum, yet are into your HiFi, you are more than welcome to participate.

The link is here, thanks for taking the time to respond.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LYB6256

newlash09

Iam deaf at the ears, but way more dumb in between
Wammer
Aug 10, 2018
India
AKA
Y.Manohar / mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
After a thumbs up from the forum Mods, I have created a 9 question Census that I hope many of you would take a few minutes to complete.

As discussed in the original thread, I think it would be interesting to capture where we are at this moment in time in this hobby of ours - the demographic, what we listen on and how.  Is streaming now the most listened to source?, to what extent has the latest technology trends in amplifiers and speakers impacted our systems?, In which direction are our listening trends heading and where are we on our HiFi journey?

The census is securely hosted on Survey Monkey, is accessed by a web link and there is no request to enter any identifying personal information.  The information collected will be solely used for discussion within this Forum.

Ideally, I would have created a 15-20 question version but 9 is the limit on Survey Monkey before having to access their pricey subscription options.  With a bit of juggling and use of multi-option answer sets have managed to cram as much as I can, so apologies if a couple of the questions are a bit clunky as a result.

As with all such surveys, getting as many respondents as possible leads to better results.  Even if you are not a regular poster or even visitor to this forum, yet are into your HiFi, you are more than welcome to participate.

The link is here, thanks for taking the time to respond.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LYB6256
I just filled mine :)

Reactions: lostwin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles