WAM Census 2021 - Now Closed, results follow

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am amazed we did not have too many people analysing the questions.

But we still have the answers to work on......now let me see, 300 answers from a population of 65,000 is.... :D

• Haha
Reactions: uzzy

uzzy

Grumpy Old Git
Wammer
Apr 16, 2006
NN38TA Northampton
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m guessing the 100 responses are for the ‘hardcore’ membership on here ….wil be interesting to see how this increases from here 
Kinda sad really .. even grumpy old gits like me in the interests of others filled in the survey (even though I was probably one of the first to post a contra about doing it).

As a forum I would hope that people would do something even whilst they may feel it does nothing for them, that it might be useful to someone else;

I think hard core for those who complete it is the wrong term .. I think it is those who care and have "respect" and feel they can give something back (because overall I think we all get a lot out of this forum).

Reactions: lostwin

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I did it too, there seemed to be a little vagueness to me though.. in my view all the very best amplifiers are low power and singled ended 🙂 neither had a option. And nowhere to put comments 

Im into high efficiency cone and amt drivers 

I suppose those that don't understand the subject would plump my system into the horn speaker category, but they are far from it. Have done horns years ago, but no more.

But nevertheless i was happy to complete it.. and am also happy to be seen as a grumpy old git..

Thanks 

Steve 
To be honest Steve, your system would be worthy of a survey in it’s own right !😄

Thank you for trying to condense it down to fit the question set, I suspect many boxes were ticked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online