Well done England ladies. Women European Champions.

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That's the way to do it. Germany were cynically fouling at every opportunity. Bad sportswomanship.

Last edited:

andrew s

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 10, 2014
Cheshire
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That's the way to do it. Germany were cynically fouling at every opportunity. Bad sportwomanship.
...and poor refereeing. Although, I thought it was good in the other games I watched.
Regards Andrew

Reactions: MVJ

Le Baron

Fully exonerated
Wammer
Oct 18, 2020
Pays-Bas
AKA
Jean-Marc
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, just caught this earlier on the Dutch radio (they also dislike the Germans). There's a fellow at work obsessed with English football and he follows women' football, said they might win.

The fact is, is it not, that the women's national team are better than the men's team? Plus I'd rather watch women playing sport anyway.

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, just caught this earlier on the Dutch radio (they also dislike the Germans). There's a fellow at work obsessed with English football and he follows women' football, said they might win.

The fact is, is it not, that the women's national team are better than the men's team? Plus I'd rather watch women playing sport anyway.
I was thinking of the showers after... oops

• Haha
Reactions: MVJ

antonio66

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Aug 12, 2018
Grimsby/Phnom Penh
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Congratulations to the Lioness' they've played well throughout the tournament, but what was really great to see was how they celebrated their win, singing and dancing, there looked to be a great team spirit amongst the squad 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

gintonic

Noise, distortion & faff
Wammer Plus
Apr 25, 2012
no where
AKA
simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
An excellent win for England, a tough game.

Brilliant coverage from the BBC, incisive commentary. Worth the licence fee alone for the few hours of viewing.

Reactions: MVJ and Tony_J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.