What are you listening to right now?

macfan

LP12 Newbie
Wammer
Feb 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
R-314314-1373392913-4478.jpg

Great synth pop album from 1982. The one I am listening to is original vinyl from the time, purchased at the mall, and l I have been toting around ever since. The inner jacket liner notes iare signed by the singer Terri Nunn. The bands next albums "Love Life" and "Count Three and Pray" are also good. The sad thing is their biggest hit, "Take My Breath Away", was not even written by them but composed by Giorgio Moroder (who I like), but ultimately lead to the downfall of the group.

Berlin should have had a longer career then they did and they are an under rated gem of the era.

Wenge1

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 19, 2021
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Very up & down sadly but better than it was a few weeks ago I stopped playing my music as I just found it so irritating & grating.

I have been told it's a hangover from a Thalamic stoke in 2016 & nerve damage in various places including in my ears so may well need to start rationing my listening as my age is against me too🤬🤬

Very sorry to hear that. Here's hoping that you can find a way to mange it as best you can so that you can get as much enjoyment from your music as possible ....... (y)

Reactions: MVJ

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
pel160_cover_digital_medium-680x680.jpg

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Very sorry to hear that. Here's hoping that you can find a way to mange it as best you can so that you can get as much enjoyment from your music as possible ....... (y)
Thanks mate not too bad atm but it's going to be good and bad periods as it has been for a while now. There is no rhymm or reason when it happens.

Just hoping Wam show time will be a good period I don't think I could get thru a weekend of full on music & as I am showing for the first time It will be gutting if I can't.😳

Wenge1

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 19, 2021
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks mate not too bad atm but it's going to be good and bad periods as it has been for a while now. There is no rhymm or reason when it happens.

Just hoping Wam show time will be a good period I don't think I could get thru a weekend of full on music & as I am showing for the first time It will be gutting if I can't.😳
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: MVJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles