Staff member
Nov 25, 2006
Brittunculi
AKA
Jeff
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Allardyce...
I wish, then West Ham might stay up. Tony Pulis seems to have turned Palace around, and if they beat Newcastle (which I hope they don't), that will put the Hammers in the relegation zone, after they get stuffed by Man Utd.

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Obviously, boths SC and AVB dismissals throughout their successful careers were wrong/the outcome of twats 'running' clubs/nitwits paying too much to go into grounds/TV companies-Murdochs etc.

As pointed out, they will both be paid lots of Moolah, so they will not really need to sign-on at New Job Centre Plus Bollox On-Line.

"I believe that for every drop"... /people should work for that in which they believe (apart from nasty things like motoring-mistreating animals-Clare Balding etc).

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
apart from nasty things like . . . .. Clare Balding etc).
:^ +1can somebody please throw her into the north sea, and strap Miranda to her as well - plus weigh them down with Jeremy Vine and Marcus Brigstock in case they might float :rant:

and breathe . . . .

la toilette

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 7, 2010
Par la rivière Yeo
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
.....people should work for that in which they believe
You're right. I've never met you Chumpy and probably never will, but when I can understand what you're talking about I usually agree :D .

Therefore I need a new job too. Not as a premier league manager though, I'd be crap at that. Something else.

jkbmusic

Staff member
Nov 25, 2006
Brittunculi
AKA
Jeff
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
You're right. I've never met you Chumpy and probably never will, but when I can understand what you're talking about I usually agree :D .Therefore I need a new job too. Not as a premier league manager though, I'd be crap at that. Something else.
:bulb: Chumpy's translator, then we all might understand a bit more than nothing. The pay might be crap, but at least you'll get job satisfaction :) . As for being a Premier League manager, there are worse ones still employed than the ones that have been sacked, so you probably could do a better job, and get paid Hods-of-Dosh :dunno: .

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Looks like we didn't have to wait long to find out:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Gutted :wall:
Of course he won't resign, no manager resigns (apart from Ian Holloway) it doesn't matter how crap they are they will want to be paid off to the end of their contract.

Football managers are like actors, they spend a lot of time 'resting' between performances, a bit of TV punditry doesn't keep them in the sort of lifestyles they are used to.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Of course he won't resign, no manager resigns (apart from Ian Holloway) it doesn't matter how crap they are they will want to be paid off to the end of their contract.Football managers are like actors, they spend a lot of time 'resting' between performances, a bit of TV punditry doesn't keep them in the sort of lifestyles they are used to.
ah sounds like now has a good claim for constructive dismissal, win / win for him

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Malky being sacked and Cardiff not having a replacement in the wings ready to announce is a complete joke. If Tan does not think Malky is doing a good job fair enough he has more right to an opinion than most. However as a commercial person who we must presume has made good commercial decisions in the past why would get rid of the equivalent of the CEO for yur team and not already have the successor waiting ? While in my view Malky has done a good job and should have been retained at least to the end of this season I do not have much real sympathy as he will get a full payment out for his contract and will no doubt given the ground swell of good opinion in football for him have another even better paid job very soon .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles