Membership Upgrades

Spider

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Mar 30, 2015
Chesterfield
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Kate’s oldest daughter has a GL75 I refurbed for them. And until recently a 90s Rotel amp. The amp has just given up and so they need a new un.
Must have a MM phono stage built in and has to work.
Their budget is limited maybe £50 or there abouts.
Great to find an Arcam alpha 5 or Nad or another Rotel. Anything like that.
They also are looking for some small speakers that can be wall mounted. No larger than 25cm tall.
Again limited budget of around £50, I was thinking Minmus 7 or something like that.
They love music just don’t have much money.
If anyone can help let me know.
Cheers

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
Chichester, W Sussex
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If they're wall mounting I've got a pair of target speaker wall brackets you con have for cost of postage (£6) if they're of any use. 

I would also look out for a pair of Goodmans Maxim2s, supurb sounding small speakers that should come in under budget. 

IMG_20210822_125655.jpg

Reactions: bandit pilot

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@Spider I have a very decent Denon Intergrated that you can have for free as it is doing nothing at the moment . I am based in Liverpool so there will the issue of collecting it . It has a decent phono input as well . If you are going to The Wam Show in October you could collect from me there as I will have a room and will bring it with me . PM to let me know if you are interested.

Reactions: bandit pilot

pezo-kiddy

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 30, 2010
Midlands
AKA
Paul
I have a Rotel RA02 amp. with a mm phono stage and a pair of Monitor Audio Radius 270 speakers. All in silver, for £100. Or I have some nice homemade small bookshelf speakers to go with the amp.

I can take photos later if required?

• Upvote
Reactions: bigrod