Yoshini Archimedes Golden Audio AmpOne

A

Arseinface

Are these beasties any good? I'd love a seperates stereo system and feel the amp would be a good starting point.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not a bloody clue what it/they is/are.

Any pointers for us mere mortals?

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I mean that despite years in this dumb-ass hobby, I have never heard of these amplifiers of which you speak.

EAR Yoshino, I do know. Young Master TdP and I have had varied discussions about them. But Yoshini Archimedes seems unknown. The great God of Google knows it/them not, nor do I.

WTF are they, or is it?

A

Arseinface

I mean that despite years in this dumb-ass hobby, I have never heard of these amplifiers of which you speak.EAR Yoshino, I do know. Young Master TdP and I have had varied discussions about them. But Yoshini Archimedes seems unknown. The great God of Google knows it/them not, nor do I.

WTF are they, or is it?
The Yoshini Archimedes Golden Audio AmpOne is a living legend , there is loads on Google about it, its all way over my head , gold plated PCB's for instance, I have no idea what they are but these amps have really good reviews. I think they were made in Wales during the late 80's.

A

Arseinface

Oh co0me on guys, dont you remember these? I'll get a link.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The negative comments in the 'legalise cannabis' thread start to gain more meaning.

Wave the club Mibby.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online