Gromit

Scalford Pics

Holy crap I've got one of those DIY thingies unused in the garage. Do they really make a decent TT stand? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Not the best shot, I'm no David Bailey, but thought it at least shows how the system was "set up", which is Wam-ese for chuck it in a room and pray it works. ;-)

AudioNom. :shaggers:

P3290011.jpg

Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin was there?:)

slightly younger version I think, certainly when I played Colours Of A Shade he didn't come into the room for autographs so suspect that it wasn't really him :geek:

I've seen Jimmy Page at several of the London record fairs so maybe Robert was looking for something for him to play them on

I've seen Jimmy Page at several of the London record fairs so maybe Robert was looking for something for him to play them on

could be

is it me or was Robin photobombing every room shot? ;-)

By day, mild-mannered plumber, by night Mad Scientist, Robin has multiple clones of himself - it's the only way to get around all the rooms.

Bloody funny watching them at the bar arguing about whose round it is - they may be clones, but they're still Yorkshire clones... ;-)

The Robin clone sat in my room bought me a pint! I'm sure he wont like me sharing that, as it's likely to open the flood gates for people to ask where their pint is, or accuse him of favouritism.

Sorry Robin, but I had to defend your honour mate.:^

Cracking people shots as usual Alfie, bugger the hifi, shoot the wammers!

What calibre?

Yes I have stolen one of Alfie's pics of me for my Facebook profile. Excellent snaps

What calibre?

Howitzer at least....20 megapixel. :)

Hi,

my amp... health and safety lid from a croft, as I wasn't sure I could get a way with exposed HT on output TX terminals. pilot lights to make sure I don't leave it turned on....