andy74

Wanted - Bowers and Wilkins 800 or 802 n/d wanted. Preferably black finish

If you read this thread where someone else is also after some 800/2s, a guy has offered a set of 800D2's for only £8000!!

https://www.avforums.com/threads/bowers-and-wilkins-802-802d-802n.2018485/

Check it out - the 800's are deffo worth the extra

Hi I may be selling my 802 Nautilus soon mine are cherry they have boxes Manuel locking nuts spike kit metal midrange bullet and plastic

no marks maybe the odd small one but very hard to see piano black top has no marks

Hi I may be selling my 802 Nautilus soon mine are cherry they have boxes Manuel locking nuts spike kit metal midrange bullet and plastic

no marks maybe the odd small one but very hard to see piano black top has no marks

Can an you send me some pics please...also what sort of price are,you Wanting and where are you located?

thanks.

i have inboxed you my contact number.

Andy, visit hifishark.com and input your search terms b&W 800, b&w 802 click search and see what the internet has to offer you from site all over the world ;)

Admin

Andy,it's worth emailing all the 800 series dealers in the UK.With the new series arriving,possible trade-in pairs will become available.

Andy,it's worth emailing all the 800 series dealers in the UK.With the new series arriving,possible trade-in pairs will become available.

Thankyou for th advice mate...It seems I shall have to...I would have thought there would be several people wanting rid at a sensible price so they can upgrade to newer ones...