andy74

For Sale - Velodyne dd15 in piano black..

Hi.

i offered this on eBay for sale but have been met with silly offers which I'm not prepared to accept or entertain..

I bought it preowned and ive owned it for 3 years and it's been faultless..

It's the dd15bge model, condition is 9/10... Only markings are from where the grill has rubbed and as to which are minor and can't be seen unless really close and if the grill is removed of course..

i will get pics as soon as I can...

not many of these around and only one I can find on eBay in cherry for £1700

it it is in full working order and comes with the leads the set up mic and remote as pictured...

the the amp section was serviced last year by redline who are authorised velodyne service agent from what I recall.

It was serviced becusse I had ground loop which turned out to be nothing wrong with the amp but merely the fact I had to move the sub power to a different socket in my house when I moved..

im asking £1050 and am located at Nottingham.

image_zpszb7q2jmr.jpeg

image_zpsyifjrvti.jpeg

image_zpsmyp5hbeh.jpeg

image_zpsukh3gfvd.jpeg

image_zpsfberptdi.jpeg

image_zpshw46j4sv.jpeg

image_zpsjmhcpvsd.jpeg

image_zps5ibzv9mw.jpeg

Hens teeth are a lot more common.

Have the 12" myself.

15 inches of Driver is going to move a serious amount of air.

The sub will connect up to a screen & you can set the response manually down to 15Hz.

Or the system will do it for you.

velodyne-dd-18-subwoofer-room-response-with-eq-one-sub-screen.jpg

http://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_10_4/velodyne-dd-18-subwoofer-12-2003-part-1.html

And a seriously low price.

Think these are £3K-£4K new.

Thankyou for the added info..

yes they was over £3500 when new and are a serious piece of kit..

I have moved to 2 channel and vinyl now (old age hahah) and is It is just sat here feeling neglected..

Thankyou for the added info..

yes they was over £3500 when new and are a serious piece of kit..

I have moved to 2 channel and vinyl now (old age hahah) and is It is just sat here feeling neglected..

Hope somebody snaps it up.

I paid just under your price for the 12inch, which has some seriously tight, controlled slam.

BTW I use mine a part of the hifi & love what it brings when the 2905's run out around 40Hz.

Great piece of kit and if I hadn't gone down the M&K path, then I would have got this. Good price and a fab sub.

Hi.

i offered this on eBay for sale but have been met with silly offers which I'm not prepared to accept or entertain..

I bought it preowned and ive owned it for 3 years and it's been faultless..

It's the dd15bge model, condition is 9/10... Only markings are from where the grill has rubbed and as to which are minor and can't be seen unless really close and if the grill is removed of course..

i will get pics as soon as I can...

not many of these around and only one I can find on eBay in cherry for £1700

it it is in full working order and comes with the leads the set up mic and remote as pictured...

the the amp section was serviced last year by redline who are authorised velodyne service agent from what I recall.

It was serviced becusse I had ground loop which turned out to be nothing wrong with the amp but merely the fact I had to move the sub power to a different socket in my house when I moved..

im asking £1050 and am located at Nottingham.

image_zpszb7q2jmr.jpeg

image_zpsyifjrvti.jpeg

image_zpsmyp5hbeh.jpeg

image_zpsukh3gfvd.jpeg

image_zpsfberptdi.jpeg

image_zpshw46j4sv.jpeg

image_zpsjmhcpvsd.jpeg

image_zps5ibzv9mw.jpeg

Hi Andy. Is this still available. I'll offer £950. Don't have it to hand but will drop a decent deposit if you're prepared to keep it for a few weeks. I live near city hospital so can view easily and .