Sign in to follow this  

Dicy

This is the sort of wam memmber that proves how special wammers are . After standing in the cold on RSD day i failed in my attempt to get the Air 12inch splatter vinyl i so hankered after . Dicy pm's me that a record shop are going to put the remainder of their RSD stock online to be bought at 11.58 pm on Friday and they have a copy of the Air 12 inch . I say bugger i'm out at dinner party but thanks for the heads up . I was pleased enough at that . Then he offers to buy it and have it shipped to me if he can get it when the stock goes online .Well it all goes to plan and he gets it and its on its way to me . Didnt even ask me for the money first just said sort me out afterwards .

This is top wamming so i thought i'd share my appreciation with the rest of the wam .

Cheers Dicy what a star :notworthy:

Super Wammer

Top wamming :hug:

Nice one Dicy! :^

He is a completely top bloke and I'm not even surprised at your experience - imagine what the world would be like if he was Prime Minister ;)

• Upvote 1

He is a completely top bloke and I'm not even surprised at your experience - imagine what the world would be like if he was Prime Minister ;)

What like dont worry about that EU rebate pay me later :shock:

Unfortunately no different, such is our influence on the world.

Still top work by Dicy :^

Super Wammer

I have had this sort of experience, some great wammers around - I try to do a bit in return with the odd wam taxi where I can

Good work Dicy, great to see trust is still alive and well.

I had a similar experience with a Glasgow member over on VC buying a signed copy of Mogwais Atomic LP from Monorail and mailing it to me.

He'll be inundated now pmsl

I've asked him to track down the 27 LPs I didn't get* be right disappointed if he fails

* this might be a lie ;)

Super Wammer

Top wamming indeed :^

Whilst on the subject of helpful wammers I had a pm from a wammer "The Beat" who kindly tracked down a copy of Emmylou Harris for me ..Although it was in Finland I took the plunge and ordered.Many thanks

FFS:):^!!!

Don't know what to say chaps, thanks so much for all the kind words and it really was no bother Danny:^

I've had loads of help from wammers over the years, so it's just paying back small kindnesses - love you all you bunch of big gayers x