Vincent52

For Sale - Electrocompaniet EMC 1UP Reference CD Player

I finally scratched a long standing itch yesterday and splashed out on an Esoteric X03 SE SACD/CD Player so I am reluctantly having to part with my Electrocompaniet.

I am sure that everyone who might be interested knows all about this legendary player. I am the only owner and it has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition and never misses a beat. It is the most analogue sounding CD player that I have ever heard and a very involving player which is highly suited to lengthy listening sessions resolving even the most difficult pieces of music effortlessly but with no hint of harshness or brightness.

The last RRP that I can trace is £3990 and there is one currently for sale by a dealer on Ebay at £2295.

I am anxious to sell reasonably quickly to recoup some of my outlays on the Esoteric so I am offering it for sale at £1350. I have the original box and all of the accessories so could arrange a courier at the buyer's expense but would prefer collection so that I can demonstrate and possibly offer real coffee and biscuits.:)

I will put some pictures up later.

Thanks for the plug Graham.:) I think that I have set a very reasonable price.

Sold subject to payment.

lzq9180 clear your in box.:)

I nearly fell off my chair when I read the asking price for the amazing CDP... the Esoteric must be a bit special

Sold to Bean.

I am sure of it. However if you read the thread you will see that it was sold 4 years ago!

Posted (edited)

Well knock me down with a feather. I didn't expect to see this as again. Still happy with the Esoteric but kinda regret selling the Electrocompaniet so cheaply!:cs:

Edited by Vincent52