Sign in to follow this  
Bazzer

The Euros 2016

The team that competed in 2004 was full of "stars" and couldn't win it (although if Rooney hadn't broke his foot :dunno: ) , what chance do you think we have this time.

3.jpg

Cole, Owen, Rooney, Terry, James, Campbell, Lampard

Gerrard, Neville, Beckham, Scholes.

1/24 chance currently. Our lot are quite capable, but so are the other 23. Might have preferred Danny Drinkwater to have been blended-in ...

A team is better than amorphously-assembled individuals ...

Ask Wimbledon 1988, Leicester 2016, Denmark Euros 1992.

"Tackle" on Kane :shock::doh::off:

Watching all the old-seen stuff all over web-ITV-BBC from previous England etc maxima ... look forward to good footie whoever does it.

Last night meaningless fiendly - Espana lost to Serbs. If tourno finishes, Fra or Eng or one of 22 others will deservedly win. I loved it when Denmark and Greece won.

Super Wammer

A good performance last night from England, if they continue to play like that they should do well.

A great result for Wales too, and so far, some very entertaining games.

Some good individual performances.

Hopefully Vardy will get a run out, as Llanana & Sterling cant seem to find where the net is located.

The Rooney experiment could prove to be a clever strategy, but overall it was an encouraging performance when they've had little preparation as a unit.

Careless, last minute Russia goal will hopefully act as a wake up call when/if we progress.

Rooney is well place in the formation, he has not got the pace to play up front and run the channels...

Sterling was a total waste of space so we did well with 10 men!

It was a soft goal to concede and we must remember Russia are a totally crap team.

I still think our defence is rubbish and won't cope with the pace and clever interplay of the top sides like Germany Spain and France.

Wales will beat beat us 3-1 . We won't get out the group. Bale hatrick..

Yes Rooney did well but was looking tired and starting to get left behind the game.. His body language was really bad, not sure what's going on with him maybe frustrated at us giving the ball away but kept making faces nod flouncing about like a 2 year old...

I thought Rooney played ok though not very influential, though prefer him there than when he used to be upfront tbh. Thought Lallana played pretty well tbh, though agree Sterling was a bit naff other than perhaps one decent cross - mostly he didn't seem to want to run much with the ball despite having all that pace, but preferred to run 20 yards and then check and pass to whoever was nearest.

Still not a bad performance, just needed to take a couple of the earlier chances.

Sterling was a total waste of space so we did well with 10 men!

Wales will beat beat us 3-1 . We won't get out the group. Bale hatrick..

Sterling , totally agree just not strong enough at the sharp end.

Wales , totally disagree we will be far too strong for them , 3-0 England .

Bags of effort from NI , Poland look a tidy side and the NI did very well to keep it to 1-0.

I agree that Eng especially 1st half were excellent/Sterling-Kane-ish a bit needed replacing in 2nd half - we inevitably let 2 pts go ...

Wales singing-outcome superb.

NI a bit naff/Republic fine.

Italy excellent against predictbly-tourno-currently-dire Belgians.

I enjoyed unlike all of the pundits that ex-Mut midfielder in Fra 1st game.

EXCELLENT surprising to me performance by Hungary yesterday, and thank goodness 'my-for-no reason-by-me-hated-ungracious high-scorer Port Ron' side fluffed it.

Germ game was fine too. Spain slowly boring ... Swede rather disappointing with Ibra. ditto.

Back to 3 games today - ideally Russ. will play well or be banished ...

Well done Iceland.

Looking forward to seeing Wales win .

Super Wammer

Frankly with the nonsense that is going on with the England supporters lost all interest . All the blame inside the gorund seems to have been directed at the stewarding , but Wales managed to have a game mixed with the opposition fans and no problems . Yet again the idiot fringe seem be dragging football supporters down.

One thing is for sure given the what you can expect from the Russian Fans the next World Cup is a definite no both to getting tickets and frankly watching matches.