The Euros 2016

Bazzer

All the blame inside the ground has been put on the Russians, UEFA have fined them 150,000 euros and handed them a suspended disqualification.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sterling , totally agree just not strong enough at the sharp end.

Wales , totally disagree we will be far too strong for them , 3-0 England .

England are like Belgium, full of over rated premier league players.

Englands back four seem isolated and are easily breached by pace and clever one two's. If bale gets in behind we will be stuffed.

On paper wales should not stand a chance but football is played on grass not paper...

Italy are my favourite team so far, not that many super talented players but really played well as a team. Simple football really but a great team ethic. They are not trying to be something they don't have the talent for... Unlike England.

Two brilliant goals against the Russians.

Well done Slovakia.

A well deserved win today.

Two brilliant goals against the Russians.

Well done Slovakia.

A well deserved win today.

yea was good game but Russia would be better with pussy riot upfront, don't say much for England's efforts when they were soundly beaten by Slovakia lol

yea was good game but Russia would be better with pussy riot upfront, don't say much for England's efforts when they were soundly beaten by Slovakia lol
Slovakia's goals were against the total run of play in the first half.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Russian squad are not on planes going home tonight.

1-0 to Wales at half time:

Sterling misses an early sitter

Bales scores free kick from a mile out (and have to say that Hart was quite crap in that instance)

1-0 to Wales at half time:

Sterling misses an early sitter

Bales scores free kick from a mile out (and have to say that Hart was quite crap in that instance)

Hart got distracted by Bales dandruff lol if bale used head and shoulders too then it would be 0-0 still!

England look shit, like man united this season, no coherence in the final 1/3.

I predicted 2-1 win for England, with Bale scoring for Wales. My prediction is half right so far, and Vardy has just scored as I type. :oj:

I predicted 2-1 win for England, with Bale scoring for Wales. My prediction is half right so far, and Vardy has just scored as I type. :oj:

and again... I like a smart arse! Well done mate

Wished I'd put a bet on :doh:

Wished I'd put a bet on :doh:

Will have to settle for the glory of being right enriching your soul...

Will be great if both teams get though.

Still think england are poor in the final 1/3.. Our first goal was lucky knock on from Welsh player, would of been off side else and apart from that and the goal we hardly troubled their keeper.

Do like how modern flat screen tellies are able to pipe sound from our living room, directly into the England dressing room at half time.

So our cries of, "bring on Vardy FFFS!!!!!!!!!" weren't entirely wasted.

Will have to settle for the glory of being right enriching your soul...

Will be great if both teams get though.

Still think england are poor in the final 1/3.. Our first goal was lucky knock on from Welsh player, would of been off side else and apart from that and the goal we hardly troubled their keeper.

It makes a nice change for England to nick a match in extra time. I saw the equaliser coming from the Match against Russia the other day. I don't understand why Woy doesn't play Sturidge and Vardy as a first choice. Both are more likely to score than Kane and Stirling, who has done nothing so far in this tournament. I hope both England and Wales go through. So glad Russia lost.