Sign in to follow this  
Bazzer

The Euros 2016

Super Wammer

Well done boys bach :*::*::*:

That was the best game I have watched for a long time (as a Wales fan)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!

And as for the favourite whiskey thread, currently it is Penderyn

Nice one!

only thing Rooney can score is pension aged prostitute

That was the best game I have watched for a long time (as a Wales fan)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!

And as for the favourite whiskey thread, currently it is Penderyn

My Dad bought me a commemorative rugby ball-shaped bottle of Penderyn when we hosted the Rugby World Cup in 1999.

Needless to say, it was wholly consumed after we got stuffed by Australia in the QF. Some things never change. Bah.

Not too sure how England could penetrate the Slovakian defence , taking Sturridge off and leaving Vardy on was odd , Vardy is ineffective against packed defences whereas twinkle toes Sturridge can dance around a bit.

Barkley may have given something , should have took Henderson or Dier off as there was no attacking threat from Slovakia.

Ooh this ref in the Italy - Rep of Ireland match is well dodgy :x

The performance of the tournament for me , ROI :oj:

Well done Ireland :^

Well done Ireland :^
Brilliant result and well played game.

I have watched three of the best games of the 2016 Euros tonight.

Iceland did really well and now play England on Monday.

Hungary v Portugal was a outstanding entertaining game.

Coybig! Surreal, very poor Italian performance it must be said, how was that not a peno?! Vive la Republique (well of sorts!), lookin' like planes, trains & automobiles to get to Lyon at this stage!

Who'd have thunk it eh, ROI, NI, England & Wales all gettin' to the last 16 of the euros (not the World Cup mind!), poor 'oul Scotland missin' the party:P

Not sure anyone must have appreciated the ITV commentator's point during the game that the ROI performance was all the more remarkable after a qualifying campaign in which "even Scotland :shock: beat them!"

Ouch.:off: But ROI qualified though!

Now I'm far from being an anyone-but-England Scot.... I quite happily give England full & enthusiastic backing against anyone except fellow Celts - but its gonna be tricky on Monday because Iceland are so massively the underdog, and the romance of a nation that has the population same size as Dundee making it to Euro quarter finals and maybe further is just too strong to resist.

P.S. masterful tactics in the groups stage by Hodgson to get that draw in last 16...;-)

Not sure anyone must have appreciated the ITV commentator's point during the game that the ROI performance

I watched the game on ITV actually bar half time interval (a 50in set v a 32in one on the local channel won out!)', did you hear the "luck of the Irish" line, ffs!

Italy only beat Malta 1-0 in the qualifiers which I didn't know, Spain'll have them for lunch next game for sure even with the under strength team fielded tonight.