Sign in to follow this  
Bazzer

The Euros 2016

The Italians........football's in their blood and their food....pure class.

We are not very good at football ... It's ok!

We are good at rugby, cricket, boxing, cycling, netball, hockey, rowing, darts, snooker etc

i stopped being emotionally invested in our football team when I realised what the problem was... That was in 1998 and I knew changes of management would never solve this basic issue.

The players are Cognitively challenged, as is a large percentage of the population. It's merely speculation but I would put the number in the 70% region.

No, it's the 80/20 rule; you can apply it to life in general.

Iceland excellent-and a lot of the team aren't even 'professional'!

In contrast, just seen a pic of Vardy's wife arriving by private jet......

They say bad luck comes in threes.....one more???

The country credit rating had been downgraded

They say bad luck comes in threes.....one more???

Andy Murray crashes out of Wimbledon in the first round...

Andy Murray crashes out of Wimbledon in the first round...
that's not luck, more predicatble

I was going to support wales after our embarrasing exit ....... but after listening to alan brazil on talk sport this morning.

..he played the sound recording of the welsh team....jumping, hooting ,cheering ,when iceland scored the second goal and go on to win,

.. these players who earn their keep in our football leagues , just about sums it all up.........ill support france instead.

We had a pool in the office, £1 a team, winner takes all.

I drew Germany. :D

Come on, you Huns! :oj:

I was going to support wales after our embarrasing exit ....... but after listening to alan brazil on talk sport this morning.

..he played the sound recording of the welsh team....jumping, hooting ,cheering ,when iceland scored the second goal and go on to win,

.. these players who earn their keep in our football leagues , just about sums it all up.........ill support france instead.

Ah, bless!

Irrelevant. This is an international tournament, not a domestic competition. Wales seem do be dong OK without the grudging support of bitter England fans.

And please don't pillory Joe Hart; we are going to need him to save us (Man City) several times again next season!

He's been terrible & should've been dropped after the Wales game.

England's group record is pretty solid but when it comes to the nitty gritty and mental fortitude they bottle . Joe Hart loooked so wound up last hardly confidence inspiring . One problem with England is the ability to move the ball . A lot of players are standing still receiving or have to check their runs . To move forward you play the ball one yard in front of the player especially from the back . Very disappointed with Dier he just looked like a rabbit in the headlights . Rashford got too little time but at least he's prepared to have a go at people

And please don't pillory Joe Hart; we are going to need him to save us (Man City) several times again next season!

Hart, Stirling.............Pep has got a job on his hands