pgarrish

Wammers Album Club Tues 5th July , Bon Jovi - New Jersey

Nobody want to slag it off then ? :P You're all too old and playing it too quiet I reckon

:nup: This definitely would not have been played at all at my house when it was released, or any of my mate's houses for that matter. It is tedious, bland, formulaic cock rock fed through the corporate unit shifting beige-o-matic to make it sufficiently bland to sell in cartloads. I played it quietly because I didn't want to upset the kids or startle the horses. It might have merited a 'What the fuck is this shit?' in the old days but I guess the standard reaction is to discharge the SBD of indifference in the direction of this odious excressance. Did I mention that it is bland, bland, bland?

M'eh.

Aye - tis a bland excuse for rock for those who don't actually want the real stink of a too-loud electric guitar...

This is where rock was in 1988!

[video=youtube;isi4FYDFfps]

:nup: This definitely would not have been played at all at my house when it was released, or any of my mate's houses for that matter. It is tedious, bland, formulaic cock rock fed through the corporate unit shifting beige-o-matic to make it sufficiently bland to sell in cartloads. I played it quietly because I didn't want to upset the kids or startle the horses. It might have merited a 'What the fuck is this shit?' in the old days but I guess the standard reaction is to discharge the SBD of indifference in the direction of this odious excressance. Did I mention that it is bland, bland, bland?

M'eh.

I await your own choice with baited breath

Aye - tis a bland excuse for rock for those who don't actually want the real stink of a too-loud electric guitar...

This is where rock was in 1988!

[video=youtube;isi4FYDFfps]

Thank fuck I missed out on that then... when they've progressed beyond twinkle twinkle little star they can try again

It has already happened for 2016, check the archives. :D

It has already happened for 2016, check the archives. :D

I've had a listen now.... I've heard worse, but if that is your sort of thing, its not surprising you don't like my choice. "viva la difference" as they say :D