valve power amp

wuzznbuddy

Super Wammer

Hi,

Not sure of your budget so please excuse me if this out of range !

I've a Graaf Graafiti 5050 available. 4 x 6550, 50 wpc. Exact age unknown but serviced about 3 years ago by Deco Audio and in perfect working order.. I bought  it from JANDL100 as follows :-

Looking for £700, please let me know of interest and I'll sort out some pictures.

k

Super Wammer

Still have my Living Voice Argento I was thinking of selling, a bit over the budget but a great amp.

I have a cheap as chips WAD based design 300b PP with interstage and choke power supplies throughout. Also some wiggle room in my price.

Super Wammer
9 hours ago, Bourney said:

Think nut has an SJS 300B ine he is looking to sell. 

good call mate, heard one of these at Cranage, pm yoda for spec and details

I've got a Mastersound 300B PSE integrated ,which makes a very good power amp I believe, that I'm thinking of moving on.

http://jordanacoustics.co.uk/products/amplifiers/300b-parallel-se/ looks like that.

Super Dealer

I could build you a brand new pair pair of KT120 monoblocs in professional chassis within your budget. These produce 50 watts per channel of Class A power and use CCS on the output valve cathodes to deliver one of the best valve amp sounds you'll hear (and I have 845 Mastersound and custom built 300b amps to compare). PM me if interested in further details