phobos0411

SALE SOLD Mcintosh MXA 70 in like new condition, beautiful system.

I am selling my Mcintosh MXA 70 as a headphone amp of this caliber is no longer required for my needs.

It is in spotless, like new condition and comes with all the included original accessories including speakers cables, remote and original packaging. The amp was purchased new and wants for nothing save to give you hours of listening pleasure. This is a system which needs no introduction and is doubtless one of the finest headphone amplifiers in the world.

Any questions are more than welcome and more photos will follow shortly. Shipping is available to elsewhere in the world but this amp is eu/uk spec 230v so that is worth knowing before considering purchase. For full specification please visit http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/us/Products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?SystemId=MXA70MusicSystem&Systemcatid=Lifestyle&CatId=LifeStyle&ProductId=MXA70

Edited by phobos0411
Item Sold

I bought a Mcintosh MHA100 yesterday, which is basically the same less speakers. The sound is stupendously good. If you wanted to split it and sell the speakers I would be interested.

Thanks

Hi Weiss-man,

thank you for your offer but I am only looking to sell the MXA70 as a complete package. the amp is  fantastic isn't it! I'll be sad when it goes!